This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of sensitive internet content, working on the leading edge of detecting fast-developing issues such as man-made/natural disasters, the spread of misinformation, or potential breaches in election integrity. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s products. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
We’re hiring at our location in Kraków
Content Reviewer - Fluent Ukrainian
- Responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
- Opportunity to participate in client meetings to discuss findings and make on-going recommendations
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
- BA/BS Degree (Political Science, Journalism, Digital Media or related field preferred)
- 1+ years customer service experience preferred
- Native speaker for language of work or must speak the language of work fluently and have spent 3 of the last 5 years in the country where the language of work is spoken
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, fluency in additional languages is desirable
- Demonstrate cultural awareness for the language and market for which they are being hired
- Experience and interest in navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites, etc.
- Basic knowledge, education, experience or interest in open source intel gathering and social media monitoring is preferred
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Understanding of international and geopolitical events and how they may impact a global company
- Proven track record of an investigative, data-driven approach to answering complex questions
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Can remain calm under pressure, with an ability to function well in urgent, developing situations
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
While our office is in Krakow and Wroclaw, we are offering the option to work remotely from anywhere in Poland! You may be required to relocate and work from the office in Krakow or Wroclaw in the future, advanced notice will be provided. Please note eligibility criteria applies for remote working.
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Internal Team and Wellness Activities
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Poland Global | Human Resources | Anita Listkiewicz
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.