Would you like to contribute to the successful delivery of IT programs and projects through the provision of strategic and operational support, including operational reporting, risk and issue tracking, quality control and post project benefits tracking and reporting?
We are hiring a PM Officer!
Please note that this is a global position, we are looking for candidates all over the globe, location of this position can be in multiple countries where Majorel is active.
At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 54,000+ employees based in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
We are looking for people with a passion for IT. Who understand the important role IT to contribute to and further develop our growth ambitions. Therefore we are looking for people that are curious, pro-active, adaptable and creative, actively seek collaboration, develop business acumen and have a global mindset.
As we are a global operating organization, professional proficiency in English is required.
AS PM Officer you support the company and Global IT initiatives though sound project management practice to include: (1) implementing standard approach to project delivery and management; (2) monitor and report on global and regional projects; (3) effective prioritization of project management resources to support strategic initiatives, and (4) ensure that both global and regional projects are delivered on time and under budget.
- Define processes, standards & best practices for PMO activities (e.g Project Lifecycle, Portfolio Mgt, Project Mgt, Resource Mgt, Risk Mgt)
- Centralize and update all documentation related to PMO activities (e.g. PMO policy, Flow Charts)
- Ability to develop training materials
- Administers the tools necessary for the operation of the PMO
PMO Support & Coordination:
- Deliver trainings & support regional PMO’s & Project Managers
- Coordinate the day-to-day steps of the portfolio management process, incl. necessary controls to ensure a continual improvement on PMO activities
- Ensure the collection of project’s updates to ensure that the portfolio stay up to date
- Ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Identify any improvement in existing processes needed to support project/program/portfolio management
- Help to produce all reporting requirements identified by the Top Management
- Organize strategic committees
- Align IT projects on enterprise strategy
- Communicate IT roadmap & update status
- Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Required qualifications & experience
- Associates degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years experience in PMO roles
- Project Management and/or Portfolio Management certifications are a plus
- Advanced MSOffice (MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Power BI skills.
- Working knowledge of agile & waterfall project management methodology
- Ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programs
- Experience in Resource Management: Capacity planning, Scheduling activities
- Experience with project/portfolio management software applications is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean PPM concept is a plus
- Experienced meeting facilitator, working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to explains different patterns and relationships by systematically looking at facts and trends
- Open-minded and self-motivated and directed, more doers than thinkers
What we offer
Joining Majorel means joining a vibrant, multi-culture environment which has lots of development and career possibilities to offer.
We offer you an attractive salary based on your work experience and secondary benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position.
Questions? For answers, please contact Shoma Nessar
For further info about working at Majorel, please check: www.majorel.com