As part of the Corporate Finance Team and reporting to the VP Treasury, you are responsible for the corporate cash management.
In this context, you ensure adequate liquidity at holding level by taking charge of the bank accounts, relationships and payment tools in Luxembourg and ensure a smooth circulation of cash towards the subsidiaries across the globe, whether through the supply of automatic cash pools or through intercompany settlements. You take charge of dedicated cash reports. You have an active project manager role in our various treasury transformation projects.
Located in Casablanca.
- Ensure adequate liquidity on the bank accounts in various currencies at holding level
- Ensure the allocation of cash in the various cash pools
- Ensure efficiency and adjustments of intraday limits in the cash pools with respective banks
- Ensure day-to-day bank relationships at holding level (KYC…)
- Ensure system operability
- Optimize the cost of our liquidity by a dynamic cash management both using bank instruments and internal cash management
- Aggregate subsidiary bank balances and intercompany balances and prepare the ad hoc report
- Collaborate with shareholders’ treasury/finance teams on common projects
- Forecast holding weekly cash flows and ad hoc scenarios
- Collaborate with credit and cash manager and subsidiaries for intercompany reconciliations
- Ensure corporate fx risk is controlled and minimized
- Collaborate to ad hoc upgrade / treasury transformation projects (reporting factory, payment factory…)
Competencies and professional background
- 6/8 years of experience including 5 years in cash management in an international context.
- Controlling, treasury systems and project management experience are assets.
- Financing and/or banking experience are assets
- Fluent in English, any other language is a strong asset (German, French, Dutch, Spanish)
- Strong Excel skills and ideally knowledge of TIS, Quantum and SAP JP5
- Being a team player with “hands-on” mentality, proactive
- Accurate, rigorous
- High sense of responsibility, great commitment, high flexibility, high confidentiality
- Self-motivated and results driven with a proven ability to work independently
- Highly organized and proactive, with excellent skills to handle multiple tasks, creative.
- Ability to adapt and operate in an international environment
- Leadership and influence capabilities within cross-functional teams.
Central Partners/ customers
Corporate treasury, regional treasurers, corporate accounting, corporate controlling, corporate legal, audit/risk/compliance, finance transformation team