Please note: For the safety of our current and future employees we will offer remote trainings followed by home office during the current health crisis related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialize in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As Operations Manager (m/f/d) you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the business comprising both external and internal service delivery within a customer outsourced environment. In order to be successful in this role you have to embrace a fast changing and dynamic environment, and be comfortable interacting at all levels within your own organization while managing senior relationships within the customers’ organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our Client and arvato throughout the program network to drive SLA & KPI performance, such as Quality, Productivity, Turn Around Time, Utilization, cost objectives for the team as well as any new future Client metrics
- Ensure excellent Client relationship is developed and maintained, where multiple stakeholders with our Client and own each of these programs and will require a level of individual focus, and a central Vendor Management area will require a centralized focus
- Lead the teams to ensure that we meet and/or exceed all targets whilst always focused on best practice and flexibility to deliver to Client requirements
- Drive change initiative and continuous improvement. Proactively develop long-term solutions ahead of changes to ensure arvato is at the forefront in the service provision of outsourced services in customer experience.
- Foster team spirit and high employee morale. Provide staff with leadership and motivation by a combination of high visibility and a comprehensive understanding of the roles involved. Empower and motivate direct reports, delegating responsibility as appropriate in order to enhance individual performance/development
- Responsible for contractual management and control of related statement/s of work delivery and change requirements
- Focused business overview management including clear requirements around staffing, Client invoicing, attrition and performance impacting
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of direct Management experience in a Customer focused, Client facing Operations preferable
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Cross country management experience preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of customer presentations and interactions at a senior level.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, initiative, problem-resolution skills, negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Excellent ability to lead, engage, motivate and provide superior customer experience.
- Experience successfully leading customer relationships at an account or management level
What we offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Capital formation savings payments
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Career & Personal Development
- 26 days paid annual leave
- Discounted public transportation ticket