At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
This role will integrate Global Apps and Data Services. The role will focus mainly on Business Intelligence projects – development, maintenance, support, monitor and optimize Azure cloud platform related to BI/DWH/Data Services matters.
- Provide ongoing administrative support of Data environment in Azure (GCP and AWS in future)
- Responsible for supportingdata environment installation, migration, update, and investigation of current issues in Azure Cloud
- Proactive monitoring and administration of the data SaaS solutionAzure, SFTP or/and Informatica
- Enhancedata environment through continuous improvement following standards and best practices
- Develop independently of suggestions for improvement and optimization
- Administration and monitoring the PowerBI Cloud Services
- Administration of the users (Azure, SFTP solution, Informatica)
- Preparation solution for disaster recovery (High Availability/Disaster Recovery)
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies & professional background
- Education in Software Engineering, Development and/or in related fields
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Cloud administration (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) or relevant experiance with on-premise technology (Microsoft SQL Server, Cube, Storage, Active Dirctory, Security)
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps and/or Terraform, PowerShell
- Knowledge on Azure Monitoring, Key Vaults, Azure DevOps and CI/CD, Cost
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS
- English speaker (B2 or higher)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and directed
Location: Poland, Poznan
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.