At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Data Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining business intelligence solution for Operations, Human Resources, Finance and Sales teams.
Develop ETL pipelines in Azure Data factory or Databricks
Developing, implement and optimize procedures and functions (T-SQL, Pyspark)
Participation in data warehouse/Data Lake design
Maintaining, evaluate and improve BI systems
Collaborate with teams to design new BI cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure)
Competencies & professional background
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Experience as a Data Engineer, BI Developer approx. 5-7 years’ experience as SQL Developer, or similar role
- Strong skills in Azure Data Factory or Databricks or other tools like SSIS, Pentaho etc.
- Good understanding of T-SQL/Pyspark programming
- knowledge of MS SQL Server database or Data Lake
- Agile approach
- English – B2/C1
- Knowledge of Data and Business Intelligence project methodologies and architecture (Kimball, Inmon)
- Organizational, influencing and communication skills
- High level of critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
Location: Poland, Poznan
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.