At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Partnering with the Head of Tax, in ensuring implementation of the tax strategies across the regions. Further strengthen the management of all tax planning and compliance matters within the group in the different regions. Ensure compliance with tax regulations throughout the regions, as a continuous improvement of the bottom line of the P&L.
- Providing support to the Vice President Tax on all corporate tax matters.
- Reviewing and monitoring changes in local tax legislations, regulations and litigations.
- Provide tax advice to national and specific international operating business units.
- Liaise with external tax advisers in relation to ad-hoc matters.
- Proactively identifying, and reporting tax risks throughout the Group.
- Ensuring Direct and Indirect tax compliance fulfillment, and review of tax filings, with external providers.
- Support and implement an internal standardized process to capture and report specific tax arrangements as provided by the EU Directive.
- Responsible for updating the transfer pricing policy and documentation/reporting for the Group.
- Review quarterly income tax provisions and deferred tax calculation and providing support to the regional finance teams in all internal quarterly reporting matters.
- Proactively identifies opportunities such as obtaining tax exemption or more timely receipt of tax refunds, including managing tax compliance obligations.
- Working with the regional finance teams to ensure transfer pricing issues are identified and addressed appropriately.
- Lead projects to automate tax processes, reporting and analytics.
- Participate in international special projects such as intra-group restructuring and assist in the assessment of operational implications and providing practical advices.
Competencies & professional background
- A law degree or finance degree, with a major in Tax and/or Chartered Professional Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Advisor; (graduate degree in Tax preferred)
- 4-8 years of experience in tax, accounting or audit with at least 2 years of general tax experience focused on International Tax (e.g., Transfer Pricing)
- Experience in Lux GAP, Lux tax system and working with Lux tax authorities
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, any other language is a strong asset (Spanish, German)
- Strong Excel skills and ideally knowledge of SAP
- Being a team player with “hands-on” mentality and by adopting a proactive approach towards day-to-day handling of subsidiary companies
- High sense of responsibility, high confidentiality,
- Results driven with a proven ability to work independently
- Organized and proactive, with excellent skills to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt and operate in a multicultural international environment,
- High sense of diplomacy
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.