At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The New Logo Sales Director is tasked with finding new logos (predominantly within the Global Internet Vertical) with Headquarters in the United States and will help these potential clients get introduced to the complete global solution portfolio that Majorel offers. Using knowledge of company products or services and existing knowledge of the BPO industry the Global Sales Director aims to establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets. Duties include developing sales pitches to sell products or services, making cold calls to sales leads, designing account plans for these prospects or taking calls from prospective customers. Additionally, the Global Sales Director cooperates very closely with the Sales Support teams in designing the way to win for each opportunity.
Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling, online prospecting and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Give presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Support in drafting and delivering proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Additional task can be assigned at any time, based on the growing business requirements
Competencies and professional background
- 4-year degree preferred
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- At least 7-10 years of experience in selling the full spectrum of contact center services
- Previous experience in Automotive or BFSI
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling outsourcing, internet and digital services across industries, but preferably within Global Internet/Fintech Industries.
- Strong contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Deadline-focused and results-driven
- Respected for strong people skills and commitment to world-class service
- Anxious to play an active role within a dynamic, competitive team
- Skilled at overcoming objections and asking for the sale
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.