We’re hiring at our location in Cairo
- Engagement with Business Unit and Workforce Management Team in relation to call center performance and provide commentary on impacts and key driver
- Compiles and distributes and analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly call center performance reports
- Use workforce tracking tools to maintain information on employee activity and status, including scheduled assignments and absences, meetings and other schedule exceptions
- Facilitate any vendor or Stuffing needs as creating new users terminate any resigned users reporting and escalate any technical issues
- Research issues through data mining databases/systems
- Providing recommendations for improved performance within the Workforce Management team and for supported work groups
- Ability to drive high performance work teams
- Proficiency with Excel
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Tactful, flexible and people oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to act and drive a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate and lead through tactical leadership built from strategic vision.
- Strong ability to analyze call trends and take appropriate action
- High school degree; college degree preferred
- Must be available to work any shift any day
- Working knowledge of call center dynamics, verbiage and methodologies
- Proficiency with IEX scheduling software preferred
- Previous Workforce management desired
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Egypt | Human Resources | Yasmine Ameen
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on Jobs Majorel North Macedonia.