At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The job holder is responsible for a dedicated area of global operations including all issues with regards to the employee’s lifecycle. He/she is part of an HR team running a professional Corporate HR management on an international level.
- Delivery of full HR lifecycle management for a team of international employees
- Further development of processes along the employee lifecycle on global level
- Close collaboration with the global recruiting team for international positions
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees in various legislations
- Advising managers on personnel-related issues. This includes among others: general consulting, role profiles/grading, salary determination, secondments, immigrations processes, etc.
- Collecting and analyzing HR relevant workforce data
- Talent management measures for target group
- Introducing and implementing HR tools such as succession planning, target agreement processes, salary determination, etc.
- Support in the optimization of processes within global HR Operations
Further tasks may be assigned within the frame of the profile.
Competencies and professional background
- Holder of a professional diploma (Bachelor/Master) or a university degree in Human Resources Management, labor law, business administration or comparable
- Approx. 3 years in general Human Resources Management preferably on international level
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, any other language is a strong asset (French, Spanish)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Being a team player with “hands-on” mentality
- High sense of responsibility, great commitment, high flexibility, high confidentiality
- Self-motivated and results driven
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.