At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Responsible for the delivery of IT Global Service desk and associated support services for the user community across all Majorel Sites. Methods of delivery will include in via telephone, email and remote users.
- Acts as the initial point of contact for phone calls, ticketing and emails from internal staff and client regarding IT issues and request
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, ticket and email
- First line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems of software, hardware Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) periods, meeting or exceeding user’s requirements and expectations.
- Effectively manage Incidents and Service Requests and ensuring information is captured for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues and first level technical issues.
- Take ownership of user problems, High Severity Issues/Outages and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Liaise with internal support teams and external service providers as required to resolve Incidents and complete Service Requests, to ensure compliance with SLA’s and OLA’s
- Escalate unresolved request/incident to the infrastructure support team and back end team
- Windows AD / network collaboration, Management of access management across domains / organizational systems and reconciliation
- Communicate progress and follow up in a timely manner to the Operations and responsible support groups
- Requesting RCA/RFO from the responsible support group
- RSA VPN basic access management and support
- Updating Role Matrix Tracker and access management tracker on time
- Sending Daily reports on open tickets and End of Day Report
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
Competencies & professional background
- College/Associates Degree in Information Technology or bachelor’s degree in related field
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Several years of Experience
- Acts as triage resource to associates for IT Incidents and Service Requests
- Associate (end-user) Training
- Associate (peer) coaching and mentoring
- Provides data for the creation of Knowledge Base articles
- Interacts with IT staff and vendors in testing, operational support and troubleshooting of complex system hardware and software problems
- Knowledge management concepts and techniques and ability to document problem/solutions
- Knowledge of incident and problem management processes
- Quality assurance techniques
- Researches information technology trends
- Problem-solving & Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Time management skills
Locations: Morocco, Philippines, Egypt, Suriname
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.