At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Global Bid Coordinator is a key supporter in the bid/proposal process, supporting business growth with new and existing clients. The Global Bid Coordinator is involved in nearly all stages of the proposal process and works seamlessly together with the Global Bid Manager and other SMEs and stakeholders within the global organization including, but not limited to, managers, directors, and executives across Operations, Human Resources, IT, Data Protection/Security, Quality, WFM, and other global centers of excellence.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Oversee proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, including others in the Bid Team, as well as contributions from sales, solutioning, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and project delivery.
- Champion collaboration tools, document management and version control best practices.
- Ensure proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting and quality standards.
- Provide advice on flow, language and grammar others in the Bid Team.
- Maintain pricing guidance based on existing Key Accounts
- Formulate pricing key considerations for new opportunities
- Communicate key cost-drivers and commercial business model details to pricing teams.
- Ownership of all commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all products / services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Adaptation of approved pricing into client-facing format.
- Document template management in line with company branding.
- Strong time management / prioritization skills.
- Strong written English language skills.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Coordinate & plan all checkpoints, alignment sessions, and meetings among stakeholders
- Coordinate and plan all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
- Additional task can be assigned at any time.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Certification in project management or bid management is a plus
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Previous experience working in bid management for a BPO CCO
- Project Management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of high demand, high expectation, dynamic team
- Creative problem-solving, analytic and decision-making skills with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively through change
- Experience working directly with customers
- Advanced technical/computer skills with the ability to use several programs simultaneously
- Advanced level MS Office skills (particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Professional understanding of document templates, macros and styles.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results-driven approach
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- High degree of intercultural affinity because we are a global company with a diverse team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.