At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Global Operations Senior Lead will be supporting 4 locations globally to drive alignment, excellence and innovation in our operations. Developing close working relationships with the client and key internal stakeholders.
- Managing operational initiatives and projects across multiple lines of business for a high-profile global brand
- Driving operational alignment and best practices resulting in consistent over delivery of operational KPIs across all LOBs and locations
- Developing and leading innovation and operational excellence initiatives
- Effectively communicating with and engaging client POCs and key internal stakeholders
- Problem solving and development of recovery or performance plans
- Effectively working across diverse cultures and locations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional degrees/certifications
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience of working and leading in the content moderation industry is a key asset
- Excel, PPT, Word, Project Management
- Minimum C1 level of English
- Independent working style and high commitment. Ability to lead a project.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational, influencing and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills, process understanding
- Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, agile, self-starter
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Able to interact with and influence senior stakeholders both internal and external (client)
- Ability to work across diverse cultures
The individual will need to be flexible to travel.
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.