At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Global IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for the delivery of IT Global Service desk and associated support services for the user community across all Majorel Sites. Methods of delivery will include in via telephone, email and remote users.
- Acts as the initial point of contact for phone calls, ticketing and emails from internal staff and client regarding IT issues and request
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, ticket and email
First line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems of software, hardware Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) periods, meeting or exceeding user’s requirements and expectations.
- Effectively manage Incidents and Service Requests and ensuring information is captured for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues and first level technical issues.
- Take ownership of user problems, High Severity Issues/Outages and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Liaise with internal support teams and external service providers as required to resolve Incidents and complete Service Requests, to ensure compliance with SLA’s and OLA’s
- Escalate unresolved request/incident to the infrastructure support team and back-end team
- Windows AD / network collaboration, Management of access management across domains / organizational systems and reconciliation
- Communicate progress and follow up in a timely manner to the Operations and responsible support groups
- Requesting RCA/RFO from the responsible support group
- VPN basic access management and support
- Updating Role Matrix Tracker and access management tracker on time
- Sending Daily reports on open tickets and End of Day Report
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies and professional background
- College/Associates Degree in Information Technology or bachelor’s degree in related field
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not required. MCP certification would be desirable
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical support environment or similar role
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills, facilitating the efficient and effective identification of problems and application of appropriate solutions.
- Experience in Windows and Apple Operating System and basic AD / GPO management.
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general application knowledge
Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Strong knowledge of various OS and software such as Windows 10, MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access & Project)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products and experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2013 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Basic to intermediate computer abilities with the understanding of terminology and functionality.
- Basic Experience with VOIP applications and working experience, Cisco IPCC, CM, AVAYA or ASPECT
- Experience with network monitoring tools like Solar winds. Experience with Service Now ticketing system or similar
- Excellent and effective communication and presentation skills - written, verbal and telephone manner.
- Excellent Communication in Spanish and English.
- Excellent organizational skills. Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service with proven track record in achieving customer satisfaction and end-user satisfaction
- Ability to multitask - Sense of urgency; maintain a positive attitude
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.