At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
As an SAP Expert, you will support Financial and Management Accounting processes in SAP, capture and translate business, IFRS reporting, and localization needs into proper accounting processes, accounts and master data set-up.
To ensure success as an SAP accounting expert, you should possess extensive knowledge of ERP system integration and the ability to accurately document SAP processes.
- Collaborating with the key business stakeholders on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes.
- Integration of countries diverse accounting process into the harmonized ERP (SAP S/4HANA) set-up.
- Managing Group Chart of Accounts (CoA) and its maintenance in the system, in line with IFRS principles.
- Development of the Group CoA guidance consistent with the Group IFRS policy and maintenance of its adequacy to current business requirements.
- Customization of accounting processes to business requirements and local regulations.
- Maintenance of different master data in the Group ERP solution.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize accounting solutions.
- Participating in support/ requirements/ functional specification/ test work/ validation & project work.
- Participate in the design, build and execution of upgrades or enhancements in relation to the associated technology assigned.
Additional task can be assigned at any time, based on the growing business requirements.
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/information systems or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 5+ of experience as an SAP accountant.
- Experience in the management of Account Master Data.
- Experience in ERP systems implementation.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the end-to-end business process e.g., record to report process.
- Understanding of accounting business processes.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities and excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Good command of English and knowledge of other European languages will be an asset.
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.