At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
As a treasury officer part of the global treasury team, your mission is to manage manual payments for the entities within the scope, to daily control the data in the treasury systems, and to check the various tasks in the treasury systems related to the reliability of the data. You will be as well working together with the FX HUB and making sure the settlements are executed before the cutoff time. In addition, you will collaborate with the payment factory department and assist the corporate treasury manager with system-related requests.
- Manages manual payments for the entities within its scope.
- Daily control of the data in the treasury systems.
- Check the receipt of bank statements in the treasury system, reintegrate the missing ones.
- Check the user list and add/delete in the system following the requests.
- Work together with the FX HUB and make sure the settlements are executed before the cut off time.
- Collaborate with payment factory department and assist the corporate treasury manager with the system related requests.
- Additional task can be assigned at any time, based on the growing business requirements.
Competencies & professional background
- Master’s degree graduate in business administration, audit or management control.
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Very good knowledge of Excel and office tools
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and maintaining data gathered in treasury system.
- Experience in international payments
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Solution-oriented, open-minded to international cultural environment
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.