We’re hiring at our location in Cairo
German Quality Supervisor
- Manage QA team & oversee the daily workflow.
- Assisting the quality Manager in the hiring selection & preparing the supportive documents & needed reports.
- Oversee efficiency of quality processes.
- Diagnoses problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Conducts monthly & annual performance evaluation meetings to track and enhance performance.
- Manage the QA team (KPIs, schedule, salaries, motivation, etc…) and set a proper action plan when needed.
- Responsible for calibration regarding the operations and the clients to ensure that the account, system or product fulfills requirements and standards.
- Providing to the client QA reports.
- Investigate and respond to complaints.
- Analyze the results and audit QA reports to address problems and propose solutions and recommendations to the management.
- Review all client reports in terms of timing, and quality.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Distribute the team tasks and the measurement tools accordingly.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality assurance processes.
- Ensure that all accounts are meeting the quality benchmarks and follow the action plans.
- Ensure that the QA figures in sustain progress.
- Responsible for generating QPR & gathering all insights and providing recommendations to improve the business internal and external
- Managing End-user satisfaction survey and, monitoring survey process, preparing materials as well as conducting research. ( as per assigned )
- Manage auditing reports for Customer Care activities & transactions.
- Maintain survey tracking documentation and Manages the development and improvement of surveys.
- Responsible for analyzing the correlation between transaction monitoring results and end-user survey results, to understand the end-user behavior and align the agent’s evaluation with the end users’ expectations.( as per assigned )
- Highlight any service affecting non-compliance and supports the operational team.
- Mentor and coach representatives by providing constructive analysis of their work and measuring the performance improvement that enhances the customer experience.
- Evaluate & review the training efficiency.
- Creating the weekly and monthly presentations.
- Ensure understanding & compliance with Majorel vision mission and values and follow regulatory Majorel policies & procedures.
- Ensure subordinates comply with the code of conduct and policies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work with the concerned teams on redesigning and enhancing processes to improve the quality level.
- Working with Global and regional teams to ensure alignment and continuous cooperation.
- Ensure that all the processes of Quality meet COPC Standards and requirements
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Fluent German Speaker
- Level of English: Very Good.
- 1 Year Experience in Quality.
- Outstanding knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies.
- Strong Awareness of account Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills.
- knowledge of data analysis statistical methods
- Proficient of Ms. Office.
- Excellent Analytical thinking and business writing.
- Crisis management.
- Monitoring and coaching skills.
- Business writing.
- Strong leadership & attention to detail.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Decision-making skills.
- Motivation skills.
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Egypt | Human Resources | Yasmine Ameen
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on Jobs Majorel North Macedonia.