We’re hiring at our location in Berlin
Automotive Mechatronics (m/f/d) eMobility
You are looking for a new job in a eMobility project?
We support state of the art charging infrastructure with you.
Join us and be part of a young team supporting future mobility! This sounds interesting to you? Then this is the perfect match!
- The choice to work at one of our attractive location in Berlin or optionally from your home office within Germany
- Intensive training and professional support
- Exciting high-tech future project in electromobility
- Opportunities for further training and promotion within the company
- A secure job in a great team
- Modern working methods and communication culture
- Attractive employee discounts and capital-forming benefits
- As an expert in motor vehicles, you can transfer your expertise to our fast charging station with battery storage and have an understanding of the application.
- Finding solutions in complex technical systems in the event of malfunctions and during installation
- Collaboration with experts on site
- Use of advanced backends, consoles and special software for fault analysis and problem solving
- Communication with specialists for error analysis and troubleshooting
- Independent and structured way of working
- Completed training as an automotive mechatronics technician with relevant work experience or completed studies in mechanical engineering/automotive technology.
- Experience in the field of e-mobility and charging infrastructure desirable
- Organisational skills and high flexibility and reaction speed
- Ability to grasp complex technical problems
- Strong communication skills (English or German in combination with Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch)
- IT affinity (e.g. MS Office products)
- You are a career changer and have not completed any training, but you are enthusiastic about technology and electromobility? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
We are Majorel. Globally we provide a unique customer service and ensure satisfied end customers. As a service agent/call center agent at Majorel, you are our voice to the customers, and you inspire people from across the entire world every day by providing personal and efficient service. We base everything we do on creativity, excellence, and respect. Our employees are our foundation and our most important capital. Become a part of our team.
Majorel. Driven to go further.
A big team is looking forward to you.
Apply here or send your questions by e-mail to email@example.com.
Majorel Berlin GmbH, Betriebsstätte Berlin 2 | Human Resources | Anika Behrendt
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.