At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The FX global Hub, Majorel’s center of expertise in financial markets is hiring a market analyst intern, who will be in charge of producing market analysis/outlook that will support the front office in setting hedging strategies.
- Assist in producing daily, weekly, monthly analysis/outlooks of FX and interest rates markets
- Assist in creating, automating, and upgrading market research templates
- Study/monitor the correlations between several FX/interest rates underlying
- Discuss and share market outlooks with the front office
- Monitor markets and send alerts to the group
- Set financial analysis of the group’s counterparts
- Master’s degree graduate or last year master’s in business administration or engineering with major in financial markets/economics
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- In-depth knowledge of macroeconomic/financial environment and their impacts on FX/ interest rates markets.
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Fluent in English. Another European language is an asset (French, German, Spanish)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Solution-oriented, open-minded to international cultural environment
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below and upload your CV in English!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.