At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Reporting to the VP treasury, the treasury and balance sheet manager is responsible for the optimization of treasury, liquidity and funding ratios and the optimization of Majorel’s consolidated balance sheet, making sure with the regional treasurers that Majorel working capital is soundly steered and as low as possible, the cash conversion ratio as high as possible, and making sure Majorel is best equipped to fund its growth and serve its shareholders. This involves being the group’s subject matter expert in terms of funding instruments, whereas banking or debt capital market instruments, recommending the best strategy and applying it for the group with the VP treasury.
- Design our working capital and cash conversion ratio optimization strategy, forecast our KPIs
- Lead the implementation of our international factoring project
- Ensure guarantee limits at our banks and supervise guarantee management and invoicing
- Consolidate bank relationship coverage
- Model our funding scenarios and recommend long-term funding strategies, optimise our leverage ratio
- Monitor our interest rate risk with our global FX and interest hub
- Organize and follow up on Majorel's dividend upstream from its subsidiaries, maximizing Majorel Holding Luxembourg's financial profit from this perspective
- Contribute with VP to Majorel investor relations' needs
- Contribute with VP to Majorel’s credit rating process
- Contribute with VP to ESG progress within treasury
- Collaborate to ad hoc upgrade / treasury transformation projects (reporting factory, payment factory…)
- Be a back-up to the corporate treasury team members, especially on cash allocation and liquidity management, KYC topics, system operability, FX dealing
Competencies & professional background
- University degree in controlling / finance / treasury / banking
- 5-year experience in treasury or controlling or banking
- Experience in managing ratio performance is necessary.
- Experience in implementing debt instruments is necessary.
- Experience within an audit firm is a strong asset.
- Experience with hedging interest rates is a strong asset.
- Excel fluency is essential.
- Experience in performance management / data analytics is a determinant asset.
- Experience in cash management is a strong asset.
- Bank ALM is a strong asset.
- Negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English. French is a strong asset. Another European language is an asset to communicate with colleagues and not mandatory (German, Spanish).
- Hands on, open-minded, excellent communicator
- Committed and transparent
- Ability to work in a dynamic and growing environment
- Thriving within multi-cultural teams
- Embracing Majorel values of creativity, excellence and respect
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.