At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager is responsible to ensure that the processes and implementation of Information Systems are aligned with organization’s culture, directive and comply to quality and established standards by the company. This role commits the organization to the achievement of governance and quality goals, objectives and encourages an environment of continuous improvement, including the definition, design and steering the implementation and reporting of KPIs.
- Develop best practice for implementing an IT governance framework on global and regional level
- Guide and support governance implementation projects
- Drive information and communication process through the complete necessary change in IT management
- Design, document and maintain IT governance policies, procedures, processes, standards and measurements in close alignment with stakeholders (e.g. businesses, global and regional IT organizations)
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management
- Support a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company assets within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout their lifecycle
- Work together with IT Asset associates of regional organizations on daily asset management activities
- Ensure quality control for data and processes throughout asset lifecycle
- Ensure process efficiency by implementing the key performance indicators; suggest improvements to the process continuously
- Support audit compliance for IT processes
- Be an active part of IT service management organization and engage in best-in-class service at #ONETEAM
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies & professional background
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration, or other related education
- Quality Strategy Development
- Risk Management
- Process Improvement
- Quality Management
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT)
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes (esp. Service Level & Performance Management)
- Knowledge in documentation & standardization
- Excellent written and spoken English. proficiency in other languages is welcome
- Profound Knowledge of frameworks as ITIL, IPMA, CMM(I)
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Communication and interpersonal skills in a global environment
- Abstract Thinking
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.