At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The workplace manager is responsible for managing workplace technologies inside Majorel like device management solutions, communications and collaborations platform, VDIs. This position will also be facilitating the migration to cloud solutions at all Majorel locations at global level. This position will ensure smooth running of the systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines and will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs. Modern Workplace Manager will manage IT staff all over the world by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance. The position will also be responsible to preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Managing existing endpoint team and develop this team.
- Actively working to complete company goals on domain consolidation.
- Active collaboration to follow company strategy « Cloud First »
- Budget definition and tracking.
- Documentation (e.g. customer/system specific installations)
- Working with existing team to achieve hand over to support hub of infrastructure tasks.
- Maintain internal communication
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Regularly audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- A subject matter expertise in the relevent field and turn problems into effective opportunity.
- Ensure quality compliance including security. Following Majorel IT security standard.
- Circulate and distribute information to the regional contacts/ customer and Global management
- Extended fault processing (equivalent to 2nd level support of manufacturers) of IT via monitoring systems and UHD, ensuring availability of systems
- Project planning, installation and administration of new services
- Comply with the ratios/objectives established in the service (KPI, SLA, SolveIT)
- Responsible for troubleshooting in the area of EndPoint management and collaboration platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring the operational readiness of the IT via monitoring systems.
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business IT / Computer Studies or Engineering & Management or similar education
- Certification ITIL V3 Foundation
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Windows / ChromeOS / MacOS
- M365 / Google Workspace
- SCCM / Intune / JAMF
- up systems
- Advanced IT-knowledge
- Social competence and pronounced communication skills
- Independent working style and high commitment
- Comprehensive IT knowledge (PC, networks, databases, ACD etc.)
- Organization Change Management: Provides leadership to plan, manage and implement UC infrastructure and teams.
- Communication: Actively communicates with different stakeholders and adopts a consultative style to clearly respond to questions and engage the audience.
- Critical Thinking: Leverages multiple sources and concept to ensure understanding of underlaying patterns and problems.
- Problem Solving: Acts in an entrepreneurial way to solve problems and turns obstacles into opportunities.
- Independent working style and high commitment
- High resilience, time flexibility and willingness to travel
- Structured, process-oriented working method and strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.