At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 80,000+ employees based in 44 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Majorel is looking for an Insurance Risk Manager who can lead the design and oversight of our Majorel Group insurance risk management program. In this role, The Insurance Risk Manager will build and implement innovative solutions that help us tackle big challenges. You will partner with key stakeholders and leaders across the globe to support our rapid growth and evolving business priorities and needs. You will play a key role in the annual renewal and underwriting process of the global insurance programs, considering the Group's current and future business requirements for growth and development.
- Participate in development of the Group's risk transfer strategy to minimize the long-term cost of risk including establishing the framework for insurance processes associated with risk identification, loss assessment and claims management.
- Assess and analyse Group's insurance needs while interacting with various Group Functions and affiliates and ensure that appropriate insurances are in place.
- Design and effectively implement insurance solutions to protect Group's asset and liabilities.
- Within Group's guidelines, manage in an operational manner the Group insurance coverage.
Collect qualitative and quantitative elements to optimize the renewal of the various insurance program and to reduce the external cost of risk.
- Develop and enhance the insurance directives, insurance protocols and risk control framework
- Manage claims in liaison with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Advise on insurance provisions in the contracts. Draft the insurance clauses.
- Coordinate with third party service provider and internal stakeholders with an optimized Service Focus.
Competencies & professional background
- Relevant university/business studies (insurance, economics, finance, law or risk management).
- Professional Insurance and Risk Management qualifications would be an asset.
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience within a multinational insurance environment, in an in-house capacity.
- Proven track records of achievements in management of global insurance programs notably Property Damage and Cyber, D&O Programs.
- Fluent in English and French. Additional language will be an asset.
- Affinity to technology tools and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Independent working style and high commitment. Ability to lead a project.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Highest level of ethics and personal responsibility/accountability.
- Self-starter, motivated and fast learner with ability to work independently.
- Genuine commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Adaptability and agility: strong ability to integrate in a very dynamic organization and ability to work under tight deadline.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to prioritize tasks with good sense for urgency.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong capabilities in analyzing and drafting the contracts.
- True team player with tangible desire to contribute to Insurance Team and Group success.
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.