At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
As a penetration tester, your main responsibility is to perform penetration testing against many different type of applications and networks. Identify vulnerabilities and lead remediation efforts, document and identify preventive measures for emerging threats and attack vectors.
Identify vulnerabilities and lead remediation efforts in applications and networks
Document vulnerabilities and lead remediation of technical vulnerabilities identified during security assessments:
Describe, provide reproduction and remediation steps and classify their severity according to industry standards.
Research and identify remediations, prevention measures for emerging security topics and new attack vectors.
Provide simple and reusable hunt tactics and techniques to a team of security engineers, SIEM specialists, and SOC analysts
Actively hunt for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in the network and in the host as necessary
Investigate, coordinate, bring to resolution, and report on security incidents as they are escalated or identified
Forensically analyze end user systems and servers found to have possible indicators of compromise
Analysis of artifacts collected during a security incident/forensic analysis
Provide technical input into security incident response process
Help determine the extent of a breach, attributes of any malware and data exfiltrated
Search network flow, PCAP, logs, and EDR sensors for evidence of cyber-attack patterns
Any additional task can be allocated at any time
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- 6+ years’ experience in Security or security related fields
- 3+ years’ experience with Pen tests and frameworks (Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, Core Impact, Covenant, Splinter, Bloodhound, PowerShell Empire, .NET attack toolsets, privilege escalation) Updated and familiarized with the latest exploits and security trends.
- Experience with Python, PowerShell Scripting
- Knowledgeable in security incident response process, procedures, and life-cycle, including performing security audits as part of red team
- Good understanding of both Windows and Unix/Linux based operating systems
- Understanding of IP networking concepts, to include addressing, routing, common protocol usage, use of proxies, load balancers, firewalls, routers, and switches in network architecture.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, and network security and popular attacks vectors.
- Deep understanding and experience with various Active Directory attack techniques.
- An understanding of web-based application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10).
- Working knowledge with tools such as Nessus, Kali, Metasploit, NMAP
- Certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, OCSP, OCSE, CEH (desired)
- Excellent Communication in English
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment and offer knowledgeable advice, work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage production sensitive situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.