At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 78,000+ employees based in 41 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Project Manager (Data) defines, implements and manages DWH & BI projects from conception to final delivery. He is responsible for gathering business requirements, achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality, safety and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs, and schedule.
- Participate in the collection and definition of user needs
- Formalize the business needs (specifications, RFP)
- Manage the project relationship with the different actors (internal clients, bi delivery team, vendors)
- Facilitate workshops with project stakeholders and follow the validation circuits
- Guaranties the follow-up of the projects and ensures their framing, organization, planning and budget management until their Go Live.
- Elaborate the deliverables of the acceptance phase : acceptance strategy, acceptance notebooks, acceptance reports
- Carry out the UATs and organize the test phases with the business users
- Collaborate with the different members of the project team according to the project phase
- Produce the necessary documentation for each project phase
- Engineer degree or Master Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in DWH & BI projects
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Participation in Enterprise Decision Making Information Systems
- Significant experience in the CRM Industry
- Strong knowledge with Business Intelligence project methodologies and architecture (Kimball, Inmon)
- Good Knowledge in Project Management Tools and Agile Methodologies (Microsoft Project, Azure DevOps)
- Developed sense of communication and rigor in the production of project deliverables
- Strong autonomy, rigor, analytical capacity, strength of proposal and teamwork spirit.
- Excellent writing skills to write specifications, RFPs, processes
Locations: Romania, Poland
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.