At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 78,000+ employees based in 41 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Data Business & Technology Analyst works closely with the business and the delivery team to define the enterprise data dictionary, the data models and the data to collect to fulfill the business requirements. He is responsible for delivering end to end business intelligence, data warehouse, data lake and master data management solutions
- Assess the scope of Data & BI projects (what the business wants) and defines the milestones
- Manage and lead brainstorming sessions and workshops between all stakeholders, knowledge matter experts and data engineers to deliver state of the art data warehouse, data lake and master data management solutions
- Establish and evaluates the data collection requirements and prepare the required documentation (enterprise data dictionary, data collection & mapping document, data governance processes, conceptual and physical data models, data security matrix)
- Define agile epics and product features with business stakeholders and translate them into technical user stories for the delivery team.
- Elaborate the deliverables of the acceptance phase : acceptance strategy, acceptance notebooks, acceptance reports
- Drive the user acceptance tests (UATs) and ensure formal approval of the product by the business
- Produce the necessary documentation for each project phase
- Mandatory Engineer degree or Master Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in DWH & BI projects
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Excellent knowledge of Data and Business Intelligence project methodologies and architecture (Kimball, Inmon)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps methodology and good knowledge of one Agile Project Management Tool (Azure DevOps, JIRA…)
- Advanced SQL language skills
- Strong knowledge of cloud data technologies (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Synapse, …)
- Ability to work closely with both functional and technical staff to define and document user requirements and business/functional specifications.
- Strong autonomy, rigor, analytical capacity, strength of proposal and teamwork spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high level of critical thinking and written English
- Knowledge of Informatica MDM SaaS solution is a plus
Locations: Romania, Poland
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.