At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 44 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Enterprise Architecture coordinator (EA coordinator) is responsible to support the definition, implementation and monitoring the enterprise architecture principles. The EA coordinator is a driving force in the animation of the Enterprise Architecture community. This position also guarantees the communication and application of the enterprise standards.
Governance / Library:
- Administers the tools necessary for the operation of the Enterprise Architecture community
- Ensures the updating of all processes and documents related to EA standards
Support & Coordination:
- Animate a community of solution & technical architects
- Ensure alignment with all stakeholders by documenting, sharing and communicating
- Enterprise Architecture principles
- Facilitate business case development and solution selection process
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Ensure the update and the map of all IT assets
- Organize strategic committees such as Enterprise Architecture Board
- Track the adherence on future state roadmap
- Produce reports used to drive review meetings
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies & professional background
- Associates degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience.
- TOGAF and/or other architecture framework knowledge are a plus
- Project Management certification is a plus
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- A significant experience in Architect, Project Management or PMO roles
- English speaker
- Advanced MSOffice (MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Experience with architecture software such as LEANIX is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean PPM concept is a plus
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced meeting facilitator, working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and directed, more doers than thinkers
- Open minded