We’re hiring at our location in Alexandria
- Supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources including sub-contractors and their staff,
- Prepare and submit site consumption and needs. Liaise with Property & Facility Manager to ensure accuracy of all needs.
- Respond in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and call center requests.
- Report to Property & Facility Manager on work progress and issues on a daily basis,
- Compile daily inspection checklist to monitor standard of work and completion as per the schedule,
- Coordinate with other teams ensuring satisfactory completion of all work requests, Flexible to work to shift patterns as and when required.
- Flexible availability for 24/7 roster standby duties and emergency call outs,
- Display a sound knowledge of all soft service activities, Immediately notify the Property & Facility Manager of any safety issues or concerns.
- Maintaining a safe place of work Health and Safety policies and practices are essential to this role and are a condition of employment,
- Ensures compliance with applicable local laws and regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines, etc.,
- Ensure that all staff is aware of the need and are trained to use, appropriate protective clothing and equipment and to sign the same out of the Equipment Register when using it,
- Ensure site equipment is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and any issued method statements and risk assessments,
- Promptly report any workplace injuries to the Property & Facility Manager and assist with any internal and external accident investigations.
- Responsible for waste management. Coordinate and supervise with the outsourced companies / garbage collector, in terms of garbage and waste collection is properly handled to maintain a clean and superior building,
- Monitor Events – Check the requirements in terms of cleaning during and after events.
- 3 - 4 Years of Experience as Facility Admin
- Excllent Communication Skills
- Good Microsoft office
- Good English
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Egypt | Human Resources | Fayrouz Hussein
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.