At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 78,000+ employees based in 41 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Responsible to maintain, develop and implement different security tools we have and to evaluate new tools from a time-to-time basis.
- Maintain, support and evaluation of cyber security tools and technology used by Majorel to support its cyber security operations across the globe
- Participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes, conduct cybersecurity vulnerability assessments
- Categorize the events and raise necessary incidents after thorough quality check of the event.
- Based on the security event severity, escalate to service support teams, tier 2 information security specialists, and/or customer as appropriate to perform further investigation and resolution.
- Plan & carry out vulnerability scans, create reports, make presentations of issues identified with recommendation for mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Handle day-to-day implementations, monitoring and operational support of various security tools and its administrations
- Participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes
- Work as part of a team to ensure that data and technology platform components are safeguarded from known threats
- Research, validate and deploy solutions meeting security and business needs.
- Providing training for global / regional team
- Document processes and create /update SOPs
- Participate in Audit calls to review and explain Security Systems processes and implementations
- Working with Project Managers and local IT Teams for implementations (new and ongoing)
Competencies & professional background
- Associates degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT, Cyber Security
- Experience working with PAM solution (CyberArk Privileged Cloud) is highly desirable
- Experience working with EDR and NGAV tools (CrowdStrike, CarbonBlack, etc) is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Rapid7 InsightIDR and InsightVM
- Working experience in Windows, Linux, OSX is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Security Across Various Platforms & emerging security trends, Threats, Issues
- Experience working with tools used for penetration testing, security event analysis, incident response, vulnerability management, and/or other areas of security operations are highly desirable
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Critical Thinking: Defines and explains different patterns and relationships by systematically looking at facts and trends
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, open minded and directed, more doers than thinkers
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.