At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 78,000+ employees based in 41 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
IT Procurement administrative is the support position in the administrative management of the Sourcing and procurement department.
- Perform administrative and support tasks on the day to day
- Help and organize the contract inventory
- Assist on ad-hoc duties when needed
- Assist the procurement and sourcing specialist when required
- Manage, organize, plan, attend to and perform administrative, support and support tasks for the organization.
- Additional task can be assigned at any time
Competencies and professional background
- Minimum education
- Intermediate Degree - Administration
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Years´ experience at least 2 years
- English - Advanced level
- Experience in Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Work with Suppliers (sales and account managers).
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good track record on managing multiple activities
- Comfortable working in a multi-culti environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing IT environment
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.