At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 72,000+ employees based in 35 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
TBM Manager is responsible for establishing and leading the strategic vision and direction of the financial and cost management function for the Enterprise Information Technology organization. This leader is accountable for developing a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results to IT and business executive leadership.
- Establishes strategy, vision, roadmap and goals for companywide adoption, working collaboratively with Countries, Regions and IT Global Teams
- Manages Apptio contract and facilitates related agreements as well as associated billing and invoices
- Business owner of TBM program enterprise policies and processes
- Creates and manage enterprise reports tied to companywide initiatives/goals to Global and region
- Develop innovative TBM modeling/analysis, and identify opportunity costs to global and region
- Monitor and prepare executive level analysis of TBM results on a regular basis including assessment of expected performance against established goals and actual outcomes.
- Ensures appropriate architectural implementation and standardization across Countries, Regions and IT Global Teams to support reliable aggregation of data for enterprise reporting
- Coordinates extracts from enterprise data sources (global data, Regional data, Master Data Management, GL extracts, etc.)
- Coordinates support of manual/automated data transfers of data from countries and regions sources
- Responsible to ensure appropriate security controls are in place for compliance with global security policy and protection of any Country sensitive data stored in solution
- Serves as a thought partner to IT leadership to influence optimized cost management outcomes and solutions for IT services.
- Continuously improve existing TBM office framework, model, taxonomy, KPIs and metrics and partner with Technology Executives, Service and Application Owners, Finance representatives and functional Lines of Business leaders to understand needs and refine strategic TBM roadmap.
- Champions the strategic direction of the IT organization and articulates a clear, concise strategic financial vision and direction; helps others understand the vision, values, and their importance.
- Drives IT cost management discipline via opportunity cost identification, continuous improvement, and methods to optimize spend and ROI.
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of related experience OR combination of education and experience; MBA or advanced degree Finance preferred
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Minimum 10+ years’ proven experience in senior finance or accounting or project management leadership role in large, complex, global corporate environment
- Proven experience partnering with an executive team
- Experience leading IT Cost Management or Technology Business Management (TBM) teams
- Experience with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles in IT
- Understanding of BPO industry and key technology areas, particularly in cloud and network services, pricing and economics, procurement, and operations
- Expertise in financial and cost management systems expertise; Apptio experience highly desirable
- Significant and extensive people leadership experience managing integrated and high performing teams
- Must exhibit a leadership style that exhibits strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation
- Demonstrates executive-level written and verbal communication skills with exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Proven ability to manage in a complex operating environment, including multiple vendors and agile teams
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance across all financial elements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.