At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 78,000+ employees based in 41 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Global Apps Project Manager manages the development, implementation and maintenance of projects supporting CRM and business process outsourcing IT solutions.
- Serve as project lead with emphasis on project requirements gathering, specification, testing, quality assurance, security with stakeholders and project teams
- Benchmark solutions and propose the most relevant one depending on multiple criteria (Business requirements coverage, technical architecture, security, compliance,…)
- Build, organize and lead the project team according to specifications to deliver following best practices, proven methodologies and processes
- Negotiate services with suppliers and work closely with implementation partner project managers and consultants on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) projects
- Develop and write RFIs and RFPs, obtaining a signed contract, coordinating vendor schedule and work, and ensuring successful project implementation
- Conduct change management in software and application implementations for business and technical stakeholders
- Supervise documentation and processes including using use cases, flowcharts, user stories, technical specifications, user interface mockups, and prototypes
- Ensure each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines and budget.
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information, Information Technology, Business Administration, or closely related field
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- At least 5 years of advanced business systems analysis, project management, and computer science/information technology industry experience
- Technical and business knowledge in the customer experience and business process outsourcing industry
- Experience utilizing the Agile project management methodology
- Proficiency with MS Project – or similar tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, …)
- Ability to synthetize information and solve complex problems
- Experience in coordinate multi country delivery teams
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.