At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 75,000+ employees based in 41 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Threat Hunter will work to research and emulate ransomware and advanced persistent threats (APT), and act as a supporting team member in Cyber Defense focusing on Threat Hunt Incident Response activities leveraging Threat Intelligence and develop tools to improve our detection capabilities.
- Perform research and analysis of attacker techniques and methodologies, and emulate those attacks in a collaborative and controlled environment
- Identify security breaches through ‘Hunting’ operations within a SIEM, full packet capture, EDR, and other tools and treat intelligence
- Identify patterns consistent with sophisticated attacker methodologies, and report on security concerns as they are escalated or identified.
- Provide simple and reusable hunt tactics and techniques to a team of security engineers, SIEM specialists, and SOC analysts
- Actively hunt for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in the network and in the host as necessary
- Investigate, coordinate, bring to resolution, and report on security incidents as they are escalated or identified
- Forensically analyze end user systems and servers found to have possible indicators of compromise
- Analysis of artifacts collected during a security incident/forensic analysis
- Provide technical input into security incident response process
- Help determine the extent of a breach, attributes of any malware and data exfiltrated
- Significant understanding in hunting ransomware & advanced persistent threats
- Search network flow, PCAP, logs, and EDR sensors for evidence of cyber-attack patterns
- Keep on top of the constant changing knowledge of threat actors’ tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP’s) to bring realistic and meaningful solutions
- Actively control, review implementation and trigger improvements of the security of Platforms from a threat landscape perspective
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- 5+ years’ experience in Security or security related fields
- 3+ years’ experience with Red Team tools and frameworks (Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, Core Impact, Covenant, Splinter, Bloodhound, PowerShell Empire, .NET attack toolsets, privilege escalation)Updated and familiarized with the latest exploits and security trends.
- Experience with Python, PowerShell Scripting
- Knowledgeable in security incident response process, procedures, and life-cycle, including performing security audits as part of red team
- Good understanding of both Windows and Unix/Linux based operating systems
- Understanding of IP networking concepts, to include addressing, routing, common protocol usage, use of proxies, load balancers, firewalls, routers, and switches in network architecture.
- Solid understanding in following areas in security – Web, Network, Cloud, Mobile, Windows/Unix
- Solid understanding of most common software vulnerabilities and standard secure coding practices
- Information Security certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GWAPT or GXPN
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels
- Thorough understanding of Detection, monitoring and IOC’s
- Excellent Communication in English
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment and offer knowledgeable advice
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage production sensitive situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.