At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 75,000+ employees based in 41 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Reporting to the Central-ISO the ISO-ISMS’s key responsibility will be to support and manage the regions (6) and sites (140+) in achieving and maintaining our ISO 27001 certification. Other responsibilities will include PCI compliance coordination, ISMS Management Tool administration, along with other duties assigned by the Central-ISO. They will also be expected to promote continuous improvement in our information security posture and achievement of contractual IS requirements.
- Work with regional teams in achieving and maintaining our ISO 27001 certification
- Manage and operate the ISMS Management tool in use for all regions, including issue management and reporting
- Be the single point of contact for all ISO 27001 certification queries
- Coordinate local InfoSec in the preparation for the ISO certification process and three year cycle
- Centrally track all relevant ISO 27001 findings
- Generating reports related to our information security KPI, identify problematic areas and work with the ISO community to solve these problems;
Other Key tasks
- Manage the users of the ISMS tool
- Coordination of PCI certification for in-scope sites
- Escalate issues and concerns to relevant Regional ISO and Central-ISO when required
- Advise and contribute to RFPs
- Work with the Account-ISO on customer audit management and MCMS evidence collection
Competencies and professional background
- Information Security certified or working towards certification (for example CISA, CISM)
- Previous experience in one or more of the following disciplines: information security, audit, compliance, contract management, project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & one or more of the following is desirable German/French/Spanish/Arabic/Chinese
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse, present and report data to senior stakeholders
- Ability to respond and challenge at senior/executive level
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- This is a global role and may require up to 30% travel, depending on business demands
Desirable Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- ISO 27001 Auditor or Implementer or working towards
- CRM/BPO, outsourcing, and vendor IS/risk management would be a distinct advantage
- Audit and assessment management from planning to findings tracking
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.