Procurement Senior Specialist
- Ensuring that each purchase request form is updated with all the required specifications.
- Check the Availability of the requirements in the supplier’s list.
- Ensuring timely deliveries and resolving any supply issues.
- Ensuring that PO terms comply with company policies.
- Negotiating purchase terms.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate data and procurement records
- Negotiate prices among various suppliers in order to make purchasing decisions.
- Complete purchase requests with suppliers by expediting deliveries and verifying all transactions.
- Handle correspondence concerning, delivery shortages, changes in quantity, delivery dates, and prices, and report such changes to the concerned parties in a timely manner.
- Follow and support returns, damage replacements, and warranty claims.
- Build and maintain the suppliers’ database.
- Generate monthly reports & analyses.
- Respect and apply company vision, mission, and values.
- Coordinates with all internal functions within various departments to ensure the completion of processes.
- Following the COPC process.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Procurement or relevant 2 years’ minimum.
- Level of English: Good Level.
- Experience in purchasing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Follow up & Negotiation Skills.
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Egypt | Human Resources | Fayrouz Hussein
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.