We’re hiring at our location in Alexandria
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to the Interview / Filtration.
- Document interviews results (accepted/rejected/waiting, etc...) for future analysis, as well as all no show reasons.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings, And Recommend rejected candidates for other relevant accounts.
- Reports on hiring progress weekly and monthly.
- Conduct Screening Interviews and pre-hiring required assessments to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Identify Potential Candidates.
- Accurately inform the candidates with the job offer, and confirm their acknowledgment through signing the acceptance letter.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Host and participate in job fairs.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Keep company vision, mission, values and following all policies and procedures.
- Attend ER sessions during first day training to make sure that all the offer details are clearly communicated to the trainees.
- Following COPC recruitment process.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Level of English: Excellent .
- Preferred experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role.
- Very good Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites.
- Good basic of Ms. Office.
- Analytical thinking.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Clear communication” Oral and written”
- Detail oriented.
- Coaching skills.
- Persuasiveness and Hard worker.
- Effective time management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team spirit and coordination.
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Egypt | Human Resources | Fayrouz Hussein
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.