We’re hiring at our location in Alexandria
Senior Learning and Development Trainer
- Deliver Learning and development programs for the first and middle management staff using classroom, online and blended learning.
- Design and develop customized learning solutions for all supporting functions according to the COPC min skills table.
- Develop and implement on-line L&D learning solutions accessible for first management employees.
- Administer Training and Assess Outcomes
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all trained employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant ATD articles, going to meetings and attending relevant events or courses
- research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research to his direct manager.
- Good knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Good knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- MS Office & Google suite proficiency
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of work experience as a Trainer, with proven record of training delivery in contact center field.
- Attention to details
- Professional communication skills
- Strong team working skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
strong sense of self-leadership and the ability to use it to lead by example
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Egypt | Human Resources | Lamiaa Nehru
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.