We’re hiring at our location in Cairo
Senior Learning and Development Trainer
- Deliver Learning and development programs for the first and middle management staff using classroom, online and blended learning.
- Design and develop customized learning solutions for all supporting functions according to the COPC min skills table.
- Develop and implement on-line L&D learning solutions accessible for first management employees.
- Administer Training and Assess Outcomes
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all trained employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant ATD articles, going to meetings and attending relevant events or courses
research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research to his direct manager
- Good knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Good knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- MS Office & Google suite proficiency
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of work experience as a Trainer, with proven record of training delivery in contact center field.
- Attention to details
- Professional communication skills
- Strong team working skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
strong sense of self-leadership and the ability to use it to lead by example
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Egypt | Human Resources | Lamiaa Nehru
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.