At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 69,000+ employees based in 36 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Global IT Senior Vendor Manager would be responsible for helping Majorel Holding get the best out of its current and future relationships with its partners and suppliers together with the stakeholders
- Build effective relationships to understand the operational and reporting needs of the stakeholders with regards to the Vendor & Sourcing Strategy.
- Work with Procurement team to identify and assess the full list of suppliers in the roadmap for 2022 for Global & regional IT.
- Communicate with suppliers directly to obtain appropriate information to gain knowledge for the Global IT Strategy.
- Work with Finance to set up, implement and manage Budgets reports vs. expenditure for Global IT
- Work with Sourcing Leads to update key supplier risk profiles
- Collect and organize risk information from every vendor prior the RFP’s concerning IT contract
- Prepare materials for the Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with supplier- and internal stakeholders
- Assist in finalizing the complete risk profile for Sourcing & Vendor management.
- Set up together with the responsible stakeholder a weekly monthly and quarterly meetings to manage the Contract Lifecyle.
- Set up the “collaboration platform” between Regional and Global Sourcing & Procurement
- Participate actively on setting up contract management governance to manage IT contracts
- Report on a monthly basis on the progress on the Vendor activities to the Stakeholders
- Align with the Global finance department to support the local regions for “procure to pay”
- Work together with all disciplines involved to set up a framework to manage Vendors
- Set up KPI’s for the vendors in conjunction with Procurement and the stakeholders.
- Set up and lead Strategy Alignments between Vendors, Global IT and Regional IT
- Set up Vendor Management KP’s in conjunction with Sourcing & Procurement
- Help Procurement when need it in the vendor selection procedures.
- Help Procurement to set up SLA’s and SLR’s.
- Act as a back up when need it for Sourcing & Procurement
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor or Master in Business studies or ICT, or equivalent experience
- IT contract Management min 4 years experience
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Experience in Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Experience with External Contractor Sourcing.
- Experience with Supplier Management and Engagement and contract LiveCycle management
- Experience with Data Analysis to create actionable insights.
- Experience working with Agile teams as a core/extended team member is a plus.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Good understanding of different project delivery frameworks and methodologies in the IT industry
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities
- Good understanding and experience in working Agile.
- Effective at issue resolution. Detail oriented yet able to look at big picture to understand broader impact.
- Knowledge or understanding of Ariba, ServiceNow and Finance ERPs or equivalent knowledge in the field.
- Work with Suppliers (sales and account managers).
- Handle commercially sensitive- and confidential data.
- Work with complex data sets across different sources to create dashboards and actionable insights to manage vendors
- Able to create documents and presentations for senior leadership up to Executive level.
- Responsible for the execution and administration of continuous improvement while pro-actively looking for operational and tactical synergies across hubs, across the IT Global and Regional organizations and across suppliers.
- Manage sourcing IT of 3rd party contracts together with Procurement department- contract labour, time & material, milestone based, fixed price or other types of contractual agreements.
- Comfortable working in a multi-culti environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing IT environment.
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.