We’re hiring at our location in Kraków
Investigation Agent - Fluent Polish
Job Title: Investigation Agent - Fluent Polish
Work Type: In Office
Location: Tertium Business Park
You will be supporting a high profile Global Leader specialising in internet based searching and video sharing platforms that has changed the world and the way we share information.
- MyBenefit (inc. Multisport)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Quarterly Recognition Program
- Product & Upskilling Training
- Private LUX MED Medical Care
- Wellness & Engagement Program
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Conduct region specific, daily, online searches to identify and investigate trends related to Incident Management Investigation
- Investigate, analyze and report on identified trends to management and other stakeholders
- Document all data and research procedures
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- BA/BS Degree (Political Science, Journalism, Digital Media or related field preferred)
- C1/C2 in written and spoken Polish plus fluency in English is essential for this role
- Relevant work experience in research based role
- 2+ years customer service/client experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong deep-dive skills
- High degree of initiative and deadline-driven productivity
- Strong interest in internet, pop culture, news media and current events
- Excellent technical aptitude, including fluency in Excel reporting
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Positive can do attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Poland Global | Human Resources | Oleksandra Hovorun
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.