At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 63,000+ employees based in 31 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Project Manager Network Operations defines, implements and manages infrastructure projects with focus on network operations from conception to final delivery. This role is responsible for gathering business requirements, achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality, safety and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs and schedule.
- Responsible for initiating/planning of technical IT solutions.
- Independent planning exclusively for IT projects within the network operation scope.
- Support Bid Management
- Project management and consulting in IT technologies
- Planning and execution of IT solutions through analysis and description of work processes, communication structures and tools
- Preparation of technical and organizational concepts, documentation, and presentation
- Creation of security and safety concepts
- Coordination of Site Setups
- Moderation of Crisis Situations
Competencies and professional background
- University degree or equivalent education in Business IT / Computer Studies
- Certification ITIL V4 Foundation
- Certification IPMA Level D or comparable certification
- Good knowledge of Cisco routers and switches range
- Good knowledge of network technologies
- Knowledge of wireless access solutions
- Knowledge of security environments
- Social competence and pronounced communication skills
- Independent working style and high commitment
- High resilience, time flexibility and willingness to travel
- Structured, process-oriented working method
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good analytical skills, process understanding
- Strong time management
- Strong communication skills
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel?
Please visit our website: www.majorel.com