We offer accessible work spaces and areas. Our severely handicapped employee representatives are at your service at all times. We are looking forward to your application!
We’re hiring at our location in Berlin
Social Media Content Moderator (m/f/d) - Slovenian
Are you looking for a job with a purpose? Help us in keeping Social Media platforms a safe and enjoyable place for all it's users!
Social Media has become a big part of all our daily lives where we obtain news and information, share our thoughts, ideas and most precious memories freely with one another. Maintaining an environment of mutual respect and providing a feeling of safety when expressing oneself therefore is of the utmost importance to a working Social Media platform. To ensure this our team in Berlin is looking for international colleagues with various language skills to join us. Your daily tasks are:
- Evaluate content based on our client's guidelines and policies
- Reviewing user-made reports that flag offensive postings
- Back office (non-voice) support
- Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our client's terms of service
- You don’t speak German? No problem, all you need are excellent Slovenian & English language skills
- High awareness of the cultural and political situation in the market/region you will be supporting
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts (Mo - Su, 8am - 10pm)
- EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
- Attractive salary package: monthly gross base salary of 2001€ (based on 40h per week) + individual incentive
- 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Feel Good Program which includes various different activities like yoga classes and musical breaks
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning at Majorel in Berlin
We are Majorel. Globally we provide a unique customer service and ensure satisfied end customers.
We base everything we do on creativity, excellence, and respect. Our employees are our foundation and our most important capital. Become a part of our team.
Majorel. Driven to go further.
A big team is looking forward to you.
Learn more about us at majorel.com/berlin. There you will also find further job offers.
Majorel Berlin GmbH, Betriebsstätte Berlin 1 | Human Resources | Recruiting-Team
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.