At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 63,000+ employees based in 31 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Guides the successful delivery of cyber security programs and projects through the provision of strategic and operational support, including operational reporting, risk and issue tracking, quality control and post project benefits tracking and reporting. To fully provide a high performing project management to support the company and Global IT on cyber security initiatives though sound project management practice to include: (1) implementing standard approach to project delivery and management; (2) monitor and report on global and regional projects; (3) effective prioritization of project management resources to support strategic initiatives, and (4) ensure that both global and regional projects are delivered on time and under budget.
Your role will be the primary cyber security project manage all aspects of the project management associated with delivering Global Security Services (GSS) to Majorel customers and manage the overall delivery schedule and timeline, and escalating issues internally and externally if needed to ensure customer desired due dates are met:
- Responsible for development of realistic plans, goals, and aligning plans with company goals, managing resources and creating contingency plans.
- Responsible for writing, qualifying and quantifying requirements for cyber security initiatives and technology deployment.
- Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and key objectives.
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project related issues to achieve timely objectives.
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
- Utilizing project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Maintaining excellent communication with functional team members, direct management, and internal and external customers to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
- Responsible for leading technical discovery meeting with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for conveying customer requirements to Cyber Security Operations and Global IT Infrastructure Teams
- Responsible for preparing technical functional specification documents and user documentation.
- Responsible for preparing use cases and test cases for cyber security solutions.and technologiy implementaitons
- Responsible for representing the products to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for developing and managing budgets for all cyber security projects.
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies and professional background
- Associates degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience.
- Information Security / Cyber Security certifications is a plus
- Project Management certification is a plus
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- At least 5 years experience in PMO roles
- At least 4+ years of experience in cybersecurity operations, network engineering, or system administration.
- Advanced MSOffice (MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Working knowledge of agile & waterfall project management methodology
- Ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programs
- Experience with project management financial management and budgeting
- Experience in Resource Management: Capacity planning, Scheduling activities
- Knowledge of Lean PPM concept is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Critical Thinking: Defines and explains different patterns and relationships by systematically looking at facts and trends
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced meeting facilitator, working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and directed, more doers than thinkers
- Open minded
Does your profile fit the job? Press then the apply button and we will come back to you asap!
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel? please visit www.majorel.com