Reporting to the HR Admin Team Lead, this role involves providing comprehensive Human Resource administration support to the business. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in HR, strong organisation skills, be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail, the ability to manage a wide variety of high volume tasks in an efficient manner and a strong focus on providing excellent employee experience.
We’re hiring at our location in Kraków
- Preparation and issue of contracts and new starter employment packs to all new employees and full on-boarding process
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all HR Data.
- Administration of employment changes; transfer, promotion and ad hoc changes to include the issuance of supporting documentation, HRIS update and payroll processing
- Assist with payroll administration as required
- Ownership of Leaver process
- Manage employee recognition schemes
- First point of contact for all employee queries through our centralised HR Shared Services mailbox
- Maintaining HR personnel files
- Assist with administration of benefits such as healthcare, pension & travel tickets
- Participate and contribute to HR projects as required
- Provide general HR Administrative support as required
- University Degree
- Previous HR Administration experience is desirable
- Experience in payroll / HR administration
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labour laws
- Fluent command of Polish and English – both verbal and written
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and administration skills (data input, record keeping, filing etc.) with a high focus on accuracy, deadline keeping and quality
- Ability to set priorities, manage time, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solution Orientation
- Collaboration and Team Work
- Positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational Commitment
- Organising and Planning
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Annual performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
- Parking space
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
A big team is looking forward to you. Apply here!
Majorel Poland Global | Human Resources | Maciej Syska
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.