At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 63,000+ employees based in 31 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Responsible for leading an effective and efficient W&R program for the specific client. Able to adjust to needs and commercial interests of the client. Creates a stakeholder network and is an expert on the diverse aspects of W&R. Is a generalist who has a state-of-the-art scientific knowledge and delivers relevant pragmatic measures for the operational business.
- Co-develop and manage an evidence-based global resiliency program for content moderations workers exposed to graphic content; creation in alignment with Majorel’s Global Wellbeing & Resiliency Program Manager
- Analyze phycology market research studies and, in alignment with Majorel’s Global Wellbeing & Resiliency Manager, develop own research framework and surveys on Resiliency to be used within the global Account population
- Strategically develop the global resiliency program framework by adding resiliency activities, tools, structures, processes and report standards – all in alignment with Majorel’s Global Wellbeing & Resiliency Program Manager
- Partner with, provide consultation and insights to internal business leaders, wellbeing & resiliency point of contacts within our global account and client’s stakeholders to understand work impact and to propose solutions
- Close cooperation with Majorel’s Global Wellbeing & Resiliency Program Manager to leverage best practices across Majorel programs and industry in influencing and driving a scalable program
- Be a trusted advisor on operational initiatives and program development, primarily related to how we build resiliency best practices
- Manage wellbeing and resiliency related projects and coordinate across all stakeholders (internal and external) as needed to ensure the right execution, communication and resources are in place to deliver the key milestones
- Coordinate cross-site engagement activity best-practice exchange and ensure these activities would be aligned with the overall resiliency goal and framework
- Being a point of contact for the client in terms of resiliency related topics
- Graduate degree or higher in Psychology or related field, active clinical / psychological health license or previous experience providing psychological health service and support as a plus
- Training and experience in Project Management and/or Agile Working
- Experience in dealing PTSD cases (e.g. in the army, police etc.) is a plus
- Experience in program building and management in a corporate setting
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various teams, and locations
Competencies and professional background
- Experience in working globally across cultures, leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various teams, and locations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Fluent in English, other languages (e.g. French, German, Arabic) as a plus
- Willingness to travel globally
- Ability to prioritize and deliver timely, high quality data driven work, be able to manage and analyze large scale quantitative studies.
- Ability to establish excellent interpersonal relationships and to create an atmosphere of trust, open communication and professional teamwork across different regions and cultures
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel? Please visit our website at www.majorel.com