At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 63,000+ employees based in 31 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Majorel’s global transformation team has been established to support operations with the transformation of Majorel’s traditional CRM business focusing on improvements to process, SLA/KPI optimisation, time efficiencies & quality metrics through both process and technology improvements. This role will act as the conduit from the account/client in to the transformation team liaising with all parties to ensure that workshops, reporting and discovery/solutions are communicated to the correct parties in a timely manner. The role will also drive the process and value stream mapping exercise identifying automation opportunities along the way.
The Transformation Consultant role is a key position within the Global Transformation Team, responsible for mapping processes, delivery excellence and strategic insight across all regions, working closely with the Regional Transformational Units and building key capabilities within the regions to rollout the programs. This role is responsible for driving digitisation for existing clients through transformational consulting using both digital and hybrid solutions to do so.
- Operational outcome improvement through people, process and transformation
- Ultimately responsible for process and service optimisation solutions (both process and digital) in a timely and cost effective manner for our internal clients.
- Delivery Excellence and Continuous Improvement capability building in to the account to ensure that they become self-sufficient and can continue to evolve after the engagement
- Support the establishment of an analytics competency within the team
- Automation analysis and consulting
- Represents the voice of the customer throughout the Transformation solution cycle
- Leads collaboration between the business, architects, designers and developers on the definition of digital & automation solutions
Competencies and professional background
- Proven experience of operating within a global multi-client environment and accountable to internal and external stakeholders
- Practical experience in leading Lean Six Sigma and data analytical methodologies at black belt level
- 5 to 10 years Industry experience within the service sector which include; Banking and financial services and insurance verticals
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of some analytical tools from Minitab, SPSS through to Tableau and BI stacks would be of desirable
- Knowledgeable regarding research relating to the latest digital and innovation trends both inside and outside our industry.
- Ability to operate both autonomously and in conjunction with a broader organisational group and collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines and geographies
- Strong business acumen with outcome based mind-set
- Have knowledge/experience of automation tools for example Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UiPath etc. and how automation can be used within a value stream
- Experience in managing and coordinating dynamic and multiple programs and projects concurrently
- Awareness and knowledge of data and information security protocols
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop colleagues to build capabilities