At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 63,000+ employees based in 31 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Hub Manager EE will be responsible for upholding best practices and managing a team for the development of Infrastructure Service Delivery and Support processes based on ITSM constructs.
- Execute strategy to drive adoption of Support service management and operational best practices relevant to on-premises, cloud computing, network operation and Unified Communication services.
- Ensure all service management processes enable ITS service agility.
- Create an environment that supports self-service and automation of routine service requests.
- Foster continuous service delivery optimization and improvement.
- Foster the relationship with Infrastructure verticals.
- Identify resources and sourcing Support Organisation.
- Execute self-auditing and compliance capabilities around ITSM procedures.
- Execute and implement a strategy and roadmap for organizational excellence.
Manage the overall Operations of all services to the agreed service levels
- Solve incidents, fulfill service requests, information request, minor change requests and problem solving, support the management of major infrastructure incidents.
- Coordinate the team resources, allocate tasks, check progress, report results to peers and higher management.
- Provide direction to multi-disciplined technical 3rd level support teams of internal IT and contractor staff.
- Liaise with third-level support groups and/or vendors when an additional support, advice or escalation is required.
- Act as a guardian for the appropriate execution of all configuration and minor change management processes within production environment
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies and professional background
- Engineering degree or equivalent in computer science
- Certifications for System Administration, Network Management
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Expert knowledge of ITIL framework and have managed transformation and ongoing operations of Service Management processes.
- In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) frameworks.
- Knowledge of environments and service that support multiple business verticals.
- Demonstrated experience in leading process improvement and organization change initiatives.
- Proven expertise and overall responsibility in customer service and contact centre services, performance, and new generation capabilities.
Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds