Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The Global Apps Project Manager manages the development, implementation and maintenance of projects supporting CRM and business process outsourcing IT solutions.
- Serve as project lead with emphasis on project requirements gathering, specification, testing, quality assurance with stakeholders and project teams
- Benchmark solutions and propose the most relevant one depending on multiple criteria (Business requirements coverage, technical architecture, security, compliance,…)
- Build, organize and lead the project team according to specifications
- Negotiate services with suppliers and work closely with implementation partner project managers and consultants on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) projects
- Develop and write RFIs and RFPs, obtaining a signed contract, coordinating vendor schedule and work, and ensuring successful project implementation
- Document processes using use cases, flowcharts, user stories, technical specifications, user interface mockups, and prototypes
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Deliver presentations and user training documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information, Information Technology, Business Administration, or closely related field
- At least three years of advanced business systems analysis, project management, and computer science/information technology industry experience
- Technical and business knowledge in the customer experience and business process outsourcing industry
- Experience utilizing the Agile project management methodology
- Proficiency with MS Project – or similar tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, …)
- Ability to synthetize information and solve complex problems
- Experience in coordinate multi country delivery teams
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel?
Please visit our website: www.majorel.com