Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 60,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our customers . Today’s rapidly changing environment, we constantly excel in service delivery; with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s at the core of everything we do at Majorel. We excel through innovation, collaboration and teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients as well as with our service providers.
The Global Manager Business Analytics & Power BI defines, implements and manages reporting, DWH & Power BI projects from conception to final delivery. He is responsible for gathering business requirements, achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality, safety and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs, and schedule. The Global Manager Business Analytics & Power BI manages a virtual Team of local Business Analysts and Reporting Specialists in a clients account and has direct leadership responsibility for the local team at the same site location.
- Actively advise Operational Global Management, Account Management and Site Leadership on Business Analytics, Power BI and Reporting initiatives and improvement options
- Determine Business Information needs, define Data Collection and organize Data Modeling
- Facilitate workshops with project stakeholders and follow the validation circuits
- Create reporting tools and interactive frontends, setup of process-related and technical business intelligence improvements as well as ad-hoc requests
- Create user stories for the delivery team and elaborate the deliverables of the acceptance phase
- Coordinate and guide a virtual team of Business Analysts and Reporting Specialists across three sites in three different regions, direct disciplinary leadership of local Business Analyst & Reporting team (up to 5 team members)
- Manage relationships with different stakeholders (internally: Management, Operations, IT Business Intelligence, Compliance, Worker’s Council; externally: vendors and clients)
Competencies and professional background
- Graduate degree or higher in Computer Science or Business Administration with at least 5 years of experience in DWH & BI projects, ideally in a service center environment
- Strong knowledge with Business Intelligence project methodologies and architecture
- Good Knowledge in Project Management Tools and Agile Methodologies (Microsoft Project, Azure DevOps)
- Ability to work closely with technical staff to define and document user requirements and business/functional specifications
- Very good PC user and programming skills
- Fluent English skills (C1 level spoken and written), other language skills as a plus (e.g. German, French, Arabic)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, very high assertiveness and self-confident appearance towards different contact persons (client, employees, management, workers council etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to prioritize and to work independently with a result-oriented and structured approach
- Very high motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel?
Please visit our website: www.majorel.com