Reporting to the Audit, Risk and Compliance Regional Director –Middle east, the Risk and Audit Regional Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of the risk management framework throughout Majorel middle east in line with Majorel corporate direction and plans. The Risk and Audit Regional Manager will review all risk management activities across Egypt,KSA and Qatar sites and will conduct Risk Management Assessments. The role will include ensuring that detailed risk management processes are in place and working with key business stakeholders to facilitate the embedding of these across the middle east region. He/She will also be responsible for the ongoing review and challenge of risk framework effectiveness and the implementation of risk management best practice through analysis and interpretation of risk reports. The Role also includes performing different types of internal audit in alignment with Majorel corporate audit framework ,in addition to creating a follow up plan on open audit findings and provide advice on the effectiveness of findings resolution
- Provide support to key business stakeholders in implementing Majorel’s risk framework
- Act as a liaison between corporate and local teams in risk and audit aspects
- Manage the relationship with local team’s risk representatives if any
Managing Process and Administration
- Recommend improvements to risks and controls
- Perform reviews of controls and their effectiveness , recommend and agree on remedial action where required
- Review and assess risks and issues identified or reported by the different departments
- managing internal audit process and perform planned audits
Maintaining Operational and Company Standards
- Review controls for effectiveness and assess RMS/ICS deliverables
- Support the organisation’s goals and values
- Perform internal audits to ensure that the company guidelines are followed
- Encourage and drive quality and continuous improvement of processes used across the business
- Work with local teams
- Provide excellent leadership facilitating team objectives and helps the team perform at their best, through motivating, guidance and developing them to achieve high performance.
- Carry out training that encourages and drives quality and continuous improvement of processes within the team.
- Work in a regional organisation with different cultures
- Work well as part of a team and effectively coordinate with remote teams
- Work closely with counterparts in operational risk, Audit, Compliance, Information Security and Data Protection teams
Competencies & Professional Background
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in risk, additional experience in audit or compliance disciplines is preferred
- 8 years of total experience
- Exposure to outsourcing industry
- Experience in budgeting and understanding budget components and assumptions.
- Ability to handle complaints and resolve disputes and conflict.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Holds a financial background
- Education and experience in risk related disciplines, e.g. operational, quality systems, quality controls, financial/accounting processes and controls, compliance, project management
- Proficient in the design and review of controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse, present and report risk management data to senior stakeholders
- Ability to respond and challenge at senior/executive level
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Ability to understand and articulate the benefits of effective risk management
- This is a regional role and might require domestic and international travels, depending on business demands
Personal Attributes required
- Have strong analytical as well as problem solving skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to manage team and provide guidance when needed
- Have an ability to function in a team environment and work on multiple projects
- Independent thinker with capability of challenging thought process while still maintaining a strong relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to engage and communicate at all levels in the organisation
- Manage time effectively, personally
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise work and manage service delivery targets within tight constraints
- Take ownership for workload and be proactive in approach